Monday, June 15, 2009

Wednesday / Thursday 10th/11th June

Sorry about the delay in the updates but here is the start of them.

(A quick FYI: I hurt my back before i left so when you hear mention of my back you know what im talking about.)

Well, here I am still flying at 11:10am australian time.. Feels like
I have been flying for days. It makes it worse when you are in cattle
class and they make you board from the front of the plane which
translates to walking through first class and business class! How
different is that!! Apparently money talks, it's another world and I'm
sure stretching out and having a decent snooze without being crammed
in like a sardine would be great. But it's all good. Just had a look
at the inflight map and we have just left Russian airspace and are in
some country where Kiev is the capital cause that's all I can see on
the screen. By the time I hit the ground in Zurich it should be about
6:00am their time.


My back is good had to take the brace off in Hong Kong as I felt like
it was constricting me and it was so humid there, when we got there it
was 29 degrees and I reckon about 99% humidity it was that bad. Vim
was right saying it was hot and sticky there! Bit different from the
outside temperature of the plane which is -60 degrees at the moment!!

Other than that I'm keen just to get on the ground as I think I'm over
flying and flying food for now :-)

Anyway better sign off for the moment lights have come on and people
are starting to wake up and talk even when it's supposedly 3:36am and
1600km to Zurich!! Crazy people!

Haha mr steward guy is coming around saying "paper towels" in an
accent quiet funny to me!! :-

No comments:

Post a Comment